I Moved the supporters acces link to USER / LOGIN page in the menu
Just released PCUAE 1.9.1 B7 Setup now for download. You can download it through advanced downloads for now. je kan nu ook de nederlandse 1.9.1 B7 gewoon of supporters editie downloaden in de supporters sectie
WHAT IS PCUAE….
PCUAE is a series of scripts and modifications, it allows you to run games from USB on the Carousel and different versions of the Carousels and different Modes on the machines, For THEC64 Mini, THEC64 Maxi and THEVIC20. It is been developed by Spannernick.
“I made this for me originally and thought I would share it and hoped someone might find it useful. Spannernick“
You do not have to use a USB Stick with PCUAE, you can use a SD Card with a USB SD Card reader or a USB SSD Drive, PCUAE works with both, just check that the carousel can see it OK and you can see the USB Icon on the Carousel’s dock on the screen, it still needs to be on MBR and partitioned with FAT32.
To run PCUAE you just run a fake update on the machine and it will boot up PCUAE.
We now have 6 main modes inPCUAE and 4 optional Modes.
Everything in PCUAE runs from the USB Drive not from the firmware so once you turn the machine off and take out PCUAE then turn the machine back on then it will boot up the firmware again.
1. PCUAE Mode – Enhanced with multiple 254 Game Slots per Carousel and 1 Info Game Slot for info on what Carousel your on, and a Favorites Carousel for the games you like the most, Add games using PCUAEManager.
2. Amiga Mode – Run it as A1200 with Classic Workbench 1.3 or load games with Tiny Launcher or AGS using WHDLoad from HDF(Amiga Hard Drive File.
3. Linux Mode – Turn the machine in to a Linux system, you can edit CJM files or edit D64 files with this so do not need to use a PC to do it, Eg: Enable Accurate Disk by editing the D64 File with _AD and change it name to Game_AD.d64 to load in it Media Access in THEC64.
4. Firmware Mode – Run standard Carousel, upgrade your firmware. 5. RA Mode – Run Retroarch and most of its Emulators.
6. VICE Mode – 7 Classic Machines(PET, VIC20, C64, PLUS/4, C128, C64 DTV and Super C64) with VICE Menu options.
1. Gadget Mode – Connect to a PC and access the PCUAE USB stick and Export games from PCUAE Manager to PCUAE USB stick.
2. PCUAE Firmware Mode – Run the Virtual Firmware in PCUAE.
3.Restore Toolkit – Backup or Flash the Full NAND CHIP(Where the firmware is stored) on the machines. This now works on both THEC64 Mini and Maxi FEL Modes, it needs PCUAE Firmware Mode enabled to work though.
4. PCUAE Network Mode – Connect to the internet to load BBS boards in VICE Mode(in PCUAE1.9.0b1).
N.B.Gadget Mode has 2 sub modes:
USB Mode to Import and Export Games from/to PCUAE Manager to the PCUAEUSB Stick and NAND Mode for Backing up NANDB only as a image that the firmware is on.
You can change your avatar in the profile menu now just click on profile and then edit your profile and there you can edit your avatar.